[Loch-ruadh] Kara

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Sun Jun 3 21:21:27 PDT 2001

Well after our discussions Saturday night, I think that Francesca is ready
to get back into the SCA mode.  I would bet she will be at Lughnasad and
very possibly Defender.  There is one other event we may want to think about
and that is coronation.  It is being hosted by the College of Three Bridges
(UTA) so I would imagine the event will be held somewhere on UTA grounds and
it should be a one day, indoor event.  Just something to think about.  Oh
yeah and it will be the Saturday after July 4th.

Sean