[Loch-ruadh] FW: [SCA_Parents] Kids store (report)

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 12 14:21:21 PDT 2001

I'm sure there are things on the way...
for instance, I am working on 2 wooden beer cases and 2 wooden wine cases for
the brewing
competition.  And A golden arrow for the archer.
I'm sure there are other projects happening.
Along about the end of the month, you might contact those in charge of various
contests to
see what the plans are.
Polydore