[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad prizes

ElyssiaXvX at aol.com ElyssiaXvX at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 11:09:48 PDT 2001

Well, I don't have it entirely planned out, but I know I have things like old
stuffed animals. Well, I used to collect music boxes so I suppose for the
prize for best girl or something I can give a music box with a doll on
top....it's a very nice music box. Don't worry about me giving something so
nice, it is just sitting in a boz right now, I think it is time to give them
up. I haven't figured out the boy, but I can think of something. I have lots
of little stuff I can give that is pretty nice too. I don't need them because
they have just been sitting around for the longest time not being used. I'll
get back to you if I have thought of more things.

Kara