[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad prizes

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Jun 13 13:33:12 PDT 2001

Thank you for your kind offers.

The music box is a nice idea, but with thanks for your kind offer, I think I
must pass on the offer of stuffed animals.  I would like to keep the prizes
as "period" as possible, and also avoid, perhaps, a reaction to potential
allergens that might be present in the "fur" of a stuffed toy.

I was thinking more along the lines of hair ribbons, blank books, small
knives or daggers, scarves, garlands, sewing supplies, songbooks, book
lights, a pennanular brooch, mugs, a small book of poetry perhaps, ?? what
do young boys like/want?

Madelina