[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad Coordinators

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Thu Jun 21 05:00:09 PDT 2001

Padraig O'Maolagain wrote:

> 1.  The activity you are in charge of.
> 2.  Assistants you need for your activity.
> 3.  Do you have these assistants yet?
> 4.  Equipment/supplies you need for your activity.
> 5.  Do you have the equipment/supplies, or have you made arrangements to get them?
> 6.  If your activity is a competition, do you have prizes or arranged to get prizes?
> 7.  Have you passed the prizes to the Prize Reeve yet?

1. Breakfast /coffee/tea on Sunday morning
2. One or two assistants would be nice ~ stuff would get done faster.
3. I do not have assistants, yet.
4. I believe the coffee pots will already be there, left from Saturday
    morning.  Food?  Will that be left from Saturday morning and
    from feast the night before?
5. Is there a donut shop in Canton?
6. N/A (unless a coffee swiggin' contest?)
7. N/A

/Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood