[Loch-ruadh] Populace Meeting / Independence Day Revel

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Jun 26 07:09:51 PDT 2001

uly Populace Meeting and Independence Day Revel

(the following was sent to me by MagD'Leigha and somewhat changed around by me.  -Padraig)

When: July 4th
Time: Noon - ?
Where:Conal and MagD'Leigha's in place Weatherford (map and directions to follow in another email)
Fighter practice about 2pm (due to the expected increase of people enjoying the river we will not hold archery practice)
Potluck dinner: About 5pm
Populace Meeting to follow dinner

What to bring:
Something to sit on
Something to drink (bring a cooler, as fridge space is limited)
Something to share at the potluck (grill will be going, if you have a small grill you want to bring to expedite the grilling of items bring it too!)
Armour to fight in, songs to sing, if someone wants to bring a rug or two and a drum or two and have some dancing thats fine also!
Bug spray! Conal and MagD'Leigha are out in the boonies on the Brazos river... the skeeters like to have dinner too if they are not discouraged!
Swimsuits if you wanna swim in da river or walk to the beach

We have had requests for the following if possible:
Dunstan - your famous baked beans in large amounts!
Padraig - your infamous fried turkey!

Please post what you plan to bring for the potluck dinner here on the list so everyone has an idea of what to bring.