[Loch-ruadh] Need more prayers...

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Thu Jun 28 09:25:58 PDT 2001

My prayers are certainly with your mom and your family.
I can only tell you from experience that she will feel
wonderful after the stent or angioplasty.  (Well, at least
after the effects of the cath process.)  Be thankful
for the "mild" part... consider it as a call to perform
routine maintenance in order to prevent a major overhaul.

/Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood
(who went through this with hubby... boy, the things he
does to get out of yard work!)