[Loch-ruadh] 4th of July

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Thu Jun 28 17:28:44 PDT 2001

Ok, heres the scoop for the 4th and fireworks:

According to the homeowners association out here fireworks are not
permitted. *however*.... we have seen several things that aren't supposed to
be permitted and they havent said/done anything about. soooooo....   if
someone wants to bring some and if others are firing them then we do too.
Conall dosent want to be the first to launch fireworks. (we can always play
dumb...  "but the folks down the street are doing it so we thought it was
ok. We just moved out here and this is our first summer here.".......)

MagD'Leigha