[Loch-ruadh] fighter practice at Mad Ivan's

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Jun 4 14:19:40 PDT 2001

Madelina wrote:

>Bonjour mes amis!
>
>Just curious -- is the fighter practice on Thursday at Mad Ivan's Paintball
>a Loch Ruadh or an Elfsea fighter practice?  Also, is Mad Ivan's located
>within Loch Ruadh's zip codes?  Which are Loch Ruadh's zip codes, anyway?
>
>Madelina the inquisitive

That is Elfsea's Fighter Practice that used to be on Wednesday night out at Randol Mill Park in Arlington.  Mad Ivan's is in zip code 76110, which is an Elfsea zip code.

Loch Ruadh's zip codes are below.  The shorter list titled "Proposed Zip Codes" are the ones that we requested from the Barony as several of our folk live in them, or else they are needed to make Loch Ruadh a contiguous area with no gaps.  The list is being sent to the Kingdom Seneschal for approval.

76008 (Aledo)
76009 (Alvarado)
76036 (Crowley)
76058 (Joshua)
76107 (Arlington Heights, Westover Hills)
76108 (White Settlement)
76115 (Fort Worth)
76116 (Fort Worth)
76121 (Fort Worth)