[Loch-ruadh] A FGH

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 5 16:22:42 PDT 2001

What makes you think we have someone who knows what they are doing?
Last Lugnasad was the first event we had held in 6? years. Padraig heralded
that court, and I am not aware of anybody else who has done so in the
canton... and, being Autocrat, Padraig has a more than adequate supply
of other duties!

Day tripping does indeed limit your hours, I will keep that in mind.

I'll organize it, but someone who's voice carries better really needs to
herald court.

Polydore