[Loch-ruadh] Attention Fian Ruadh

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 12:26:40 PDT 2001

An orbital mind control laser controlled by a sheep
herder in Costa Rica caused Sluggy
<slugmusk at linuxlegend.com> to write:
> LSD wrote:
>
> > I'm all for joining the brigade, but I wouldn't
> want our company to
> > loose it's identity.
>
> I was not deeply involved in the discussions, but
> the reason it was
> decided to form a unified brigade was to get the
> best of both worlds.
> Companies and units still train on their own and
> maintain their
> individuality, but by joining and practicing within
> the brigade,
> everyone can work together when it really counts!

Exactly.  Which is why I'm all for joining the
brigade.  We won't be just another unit alongside
others, we will have a specific purpose; but we'll
still be identified as "those guys in red" or
something to that effect ;-)

-Bjorn

<snip>