No subject

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Mar 6 16:46:58 PST 2001

To all those from Loch Ruadh who will be attending Gulf Wars X:

Some of us had talked about doing a lunch for the Crimson Chimera encampment, where we will be camped, one day during the War.  We considered doing deep-fried turkey, as this always seems to go over well.  Dunstan and I have cajun cookers and the other equipement needed for cooking the turkeys.

For anyone who want to help out, we will need the following:

2 15 lb turkeys
8 gallons of cooking oil
breads and butter
cheese
veggies
chips
dip

I'll pass around a list at Populace Meeting to see what everybody is going to bring.  We also need to decide on the day to do it.  I suggest Wednesday, that being the day before the main battles begin.

In Service,