LR- Pavilion Purchase

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Tue Mar 6 10:56:01 PST 2001

This really is quite a bargain and sounds good.   But, maybe we should at
least put this one up once or twice and see how we like it before we buy
another.  True, they may not be available at that price later on, but do we
want to be stuck with two that we don't like and can't use as we thought we
could?  Remember, we are mainly replacing the 'list field' pavilion (that
goes around the corner) or at least I thought that was our object. I could
be wrong.  If we plan to use it as a kitchen cover and storage in camp,
that is a different story.

Just my .2¢ worth today.

Bicé