LR- Some Files to Share

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Mar 8 10:32:56 PST 2001

To make it easier to share some files with others online, I have established some public folders on my Yahoo! email account.  All files are in MS Word unless otherwise noted.  To access them, just click on the URLs provided.

For my songbook and several others, click on

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/padraig_ruad?c&.flabel=fld4&.src=bc&start=1

(Note:  the songbook files are all zipped.)

For the newcomer's information handout that I had at Populace Meeting, click on

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/padraig_ruad?c&.flabel=fld3&.src=bc

For miscellaneous SCA information

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/padraig_ruad?c&.flabel=fld5&.src=bc

I will send out updates of this message when I add new files or folders.

In Service,