LR- Gulf War Turkey

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Sun Mar 11 22:19:34 PST 2001

Greetings from Meridies!

Yes, I am actually able to get into email.  Amber and I arrived about 10pm at the Georgetowne Inn, just moments before Constance and Vigolf.  Daniel and Debbie had arrived about 9pm.  We are going to meet in the morning and head into the site together (hopefully after the traffic jam at the entrance has had time to clear out).  The weather report is calling for rain tomorrow morning, although it is relative dry at the moment.

As to the turkey:  Dunstan will be picking it up (hope you remembered that I asked you to get it, Dunstan).

I will try to check email at least once a day, and send a missive about what is going on here.

Wish you were all going to be here with us.

Padraig and Amber
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.