LR- Gulf War Report - Day Four

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Fri Mar 16 21:58:20 PST 2001

	[Cantley, Tim]  Yes Padraig, you are getting too old to be running
up and down ravines and that's from someone who is also way too old for
that. Did Marmaduke stay out of the trees?

> Tomorrow brings the field battles - more about that tomorrow.
	[Cantley, Tim]
	Can't wait to hear how you all ran a bunch of Trimarian spearmen
into the woods ... again.

> We are making sure that everyone knows that Loch Ruadh is here, great in
> spirit if not in numbers.
>
> Wish you all were here.
	[Cantley, Tim]
	Wish I was there too.