LR- Gulf War Report - Day Six (Final)

Adam Harrison hookshot at startext.net
Sun Mar 18 09:01:50 PST 2001

Greetings all,

Last night after taking a quick nap and breaking down the BFVT,
Gierrmundr(new guy) and I left the site.  Our departure time was around 2AM.

We have arrived safely here, and the plastic key worked the entire
way(whew!*wipes sweat from forehead*).  For those of you who were not at
war, my car keys decided to wander off saturday afternoon(major bummer).
Fortunately I had a spare plastic "credit card key" that would start the
engine.

I will write an excerpt from Bjorn's Saga detailing my adventures at the war
next week.  Today I am rushing to pack ski gear and book it for Salt Lake
City to spend the next week skiing the greatest snow on earth(according to
them anyway).

By the way, this email address, hookshot at star-telegram.com or any of the
other star-telegram domains is going to stop working this evening.  My UTA
email address is ajh4419 at uta.edu and my yahoo email address is
concrete_donkey at yahoo.com  if you need to reach me, those are probably your
best options.  I will attempt to check email at least once while I am in
SLC.

Hope everyone makes it back safely,

Bjorn

Ya know, when you crawl through the blackwidow's sally port and see more
golf tubes than grass on the inside of the fort, you feel REALLY good....