LR- Happy Birthday, Carlie - was Who Is Going Where?

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Mar 21 09:55:03 PST 2001

Happy birthday, Carlie, and many happy returns of the day!

May you live as long as want,
and love as long as you live.

Work does have a way of getting in the way of the SCA - work and being a Scout leader kept my involvement limited for nearly five years.  Hope the work schedule cooperates so that we get to meet you soon.  In the meantime, enjoy your 4-day weekend.

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.