LR- Who Is Going Where?

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Wed Mar 21 16:52:32 PST 2001

Conall, kids, and I had hoped to go to the Viking Raids but due to my having
been ill and off work for a week that has made fundage rather sparse. So it
looks like we are gonna be home cheering on those who get to go. I even took
that weekend off from being on call too! Talk about bum luck!   <sigh>

MagD'Leigha

Coming up the weekend of 30 March - 1 April are a couple of interesting
sounding events:
     Sheep Wars Returns, in Mooneschadowe, and
     Lindisfarne Viking Raids, in Bjornsborg
I know that Cait and Ragnar have already said they are going to attend Sheep
Wars.  Anyone else planning on attending one of these events?  I'm leaning
toward the Viking Raids.