LR- Sean's Sheep and Pigs (was: Quiet List)

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Wed Mar 28 14:35:31 PST 2001

At 03:47 PM 3/29/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Padraig Ruad wrote:
>
> > Okay, let's talk about Sean's sheep and pigs - but remember, this IS a
> family oriented list!

You know, I haven't heard anything about how well the pigs and sheep are
getting along together.  I am glad one of the pigs was fluffy to begin with
or Sean might have had a few questions to answer!
Another thing we haven't heard about was Duncan's flying pig.  Is it still
around or has it flown the coop.........so to speak?  Sure hope Duncan's
Lady was not hungry for pork chops; but then she might have had trouble
catching the pig. <G>

Bicé