LR- Calling all Loch Ruadh Brewers!

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Sat Mar 31 08:13:13 PST 2001

I have had the honour of winning the Elfsea Spring Faire Brewing competition
the last 2 years ( 1999, 2000). And while I am greatly honoured to have done
this I would also like to see more Loch Ruadh entries! As it just so happens
a member of Loch Ruadh has won the competition for the last FOUR YEARS!!
Lets keep Loch Ruadh's streak going!  Of course I will enter again this
year, but I want to challenge all Loch Ruadh Brewers to make an entry!

And on that note, we need to get Loch Ruadh's brewers guild back up and
brewing!

MagD'Leigha
Who is looking foward to brewing in her new house! (and taking up Vinting
too!)