LR- Possilbe Ride to Gulf Wars

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Sun Mar 4 08:43:43 PST 2001

Bill Osterheim wrote:

> Sluggester! If you don't come up with something better, think flying. Roughly an
> hour drive to the New Orleans airport from camp, and I just checked... NW has
> round trip tickets for $169, though you would need to leave tuesday AM to get
> that price. (evening trips are higher)

I considered flying. New Orleans is a pretty cheap flight and I think I
know somebody who will be in New Orleans early in the week anyway...

The problem with flying is that I think I would need to purchase the
tickets today, tomorrow at the latest, to get that price (7 day advance
purchase) and I won't know till maybe as late as Friday the 9th if I
can't get out of the scheduled business.

Another part of that problem is that I won't have $7.00, much less $169
until Friday the 9th either!

Sluggy!