LR- Directory Information

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Mar 7 12:32:54 PST 2001

I would like to update the Loch Ruadh directory soon. Please help me, my
computer upgrade lost some of my files.  You got it, the directory info file
was one of them!!!  I cut and paste the information you send me, so errors
can be blamed on you.

If you do NOT want a portion of your info published, please put (DNP) next
to that info.  I will keep that information in the Canton database, but not
publish it in the book.  If you have any questions feel free to call or
email me.

Thanks,

Dana

If you want your information in the updated version please send me your:

SCA Name
Legal Name
Street Address
City, State Zip Code
Home Phone
Other Phone #'s (Please identify cell, pager, work, Mom's phone, etc.)
Any other pertinent phone info (ie. no calls after 10 PM, daysleeper, etc.)
Internet addresses