LR- Are you home?

Razz0putin at aol.com Razz0putin at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 02:04:05 PST 2001

This is Wiley with a quick note to inform everyone that Me and Kylen are back
in the canton well actually both of us technically live outside the canton
but we're back in where are heart is.

    As for stories let me tell you about the ravine resurrection battle.
Unfortunately I got there about fifteen minutes late since I was given the
task of moving the dragon else the trolls might take it as it slept.  However
once I was there I descended upon the enemy with a fervor enough to make my
fellow Fian Ruadh band sick.  Then I explained how psyched I had been for
this battle and that I had arrived late they decided not to whack me and let
the enemy do the job nicely (remind me to show you some of the marks on my
back from one time I had to attack 6 foot of the line by myself  Ow! )
Anyway near the end my energy still hadn't run out so I joined up with the
Arthurian company and we managed to move our area of the line right up to the
flag.  Then came the final push I joined up with Fian Ruadh and we went
forward to shore up the Aurthurian's should they need it.  In those last few
minutes we were ordered to just shove forward as much as we could (heavy
fighting is not an exact science).  Well, considering the mess a hold was
called which I appreciated because I was close to some enemy spearmen but
their weapons were pinned with all the people crowed round the flag and I had
recently acquired a sword with a thrusting tip.  Well, I think I got a few
when lay on was called but I can't be sure because I got swept up in the big
push of bodies just going forward no matter what.  I got knocked down in this
craziness and covered up what I could even though I was getting slightly
squished I was taking heart at the signs of battle I could see between the
feet about fifteen feet down the field for I knew that we had passed the flag
at this time.  And a short time later it was confirmed Ansteorra had won the
day.

As for those who could not make it especially ld. Sluggy, lady Gabereal,
Dana, and B'ice you were sorely missed

also Sluggy I took it upon myself to right down about a page worth of Ruadh
noise's.