LR- Are you home?

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Mar 19 22:11:48 PST 2001

Sorry about the delay in checking in - this is my first chance (and desire) to log on to the computer since getting home.

Amber and I arrived home about 10:30 Sunday night after an uneventful drive from Meridies.  Constance and Vigolf caravaned with us, and also arrived safely (Amber spoke to Connie on the phone shortly after we got in).

I had purposely taken Monday as a vacation day, so there was no need to rush to unload, though I did bring in the coolers and the garb tubs.  We slept a little late, and I unloaded our stuff and the Canton items from Kat and Eddie's trailer, then reloaded the things to go back to their place.  Amber sorted and washed clothes, and I took the trailer back to Kat and Eddie's.

I'm not looking forward to going back to work Tuesday morning.  :(

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.