LR- Who Is Going Where?

Bl00perm00se at aol.com Bl00perm00se at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 09:15:46 PST 2001

In a message dated 3/21/01 9:50:58 AM Central Standard Time,
Cantley_Tim at emc.com writes:

<< Ummm...I'm going to Massachusetts.  Is that anywhere near either of these
 events?  ;)

 Sean >>
I guess Fl isn't anywhere around there either. I got a four day weekend, and
as usual there's an event I Could go to, but there's also a sweet guy I would
like to go see, and well the 31st my birthday! I'm still looking forward to
meeting everyone. I can never get my work schedule and meetings/ fighter
practice to work together, but I will be moving soon so the transportation
thing won't be a problem....not to mention as a former chatelaine I've been
trying to assimilate and have found a victum....so in due time <evil laughter>
So I haven't forgot about the SCA...how could I it means to much to me...it's
just this funny thing called work gets in the way too much
Carlie