LR- CPR/First Aid Classes

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Wed Mar 21 17:02:42 PST 2001

Ok, for those who remember way back to January Populace Meeting I had
mentioned that one of my work colleagues was a CPR and First Aid instructor.
Well, work has calmed down enough that she can think about doing the
classes. Heres the scoop:

For both first aid and CPR (required to be a chirurgeon)  She will only
charge $35/person. (This includes all your materials, unless you want the
"monster book" that AHA puts out and then that's like $10).   She would like
to limit the class group to 8 people; says its easier to get the material
understood in the least amount of time.

She needs to know what weekends (evenings?) we want to do a class. She lives
in Springtown. my thought was...  do we want to see about "tacking on" a
class with a armour/woodworkers workshop since they are at Polydores and
already in Springtown? If so, what dates are we doing them?

Also, can we get an unofficial count of persons wanting to take the class?

I need to get a list of dates that we are available to her so that she can
then find one compatible with her schedule.

Let me know!

MagD'Leigha