LR- CPR/First Aid Classes

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Thu Mar 22 05:30:35 PST 2001

How long does the class take?

Sluggy!

Depending on how fast everyone can grasp the concepts (I think its easy but
then again I am a healthcare professional). Can be done as quickly as 2-4
hours or take as long as 8. With our crew I honestly don't figure it to take
long. However long it takes to review the material, then test off on the
mannequins.

I will get the printed materials to everyone BEFORE the class so that folks
can start reading/reviewing and hopefully that will cut down the time as
well. Then the class will be more of a Q/A session and then testing.

MagD'Leigha