LR- Returning home

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 23:28:28 PST 2001

Greetings from the Outlands!

I finally got around to checking email tonight; I
simply had no time when I was in Loch Salaan,
Artemisia.

My Apres-War journey has spanned thousands of miles
and many long hours of driving.  I must say that it
has been both a wonderful success and a terrible
dissapointment; however, that's how things go
sometimes.

A full report(a.k.a. excerpt from Bjorn's saga- c.
Gulf Wars X) will come later in the week, I have a lab
report and a couple of tests to take care of first.

I should arrive back home tomorrow afternoon.

Glad to see that everyone got back from war alright.
-Bjorn