LR- Sean's Sheep and Pigs (was: Quiet List)

Kip aka Weylyn Mathius MacAllister guardian_tx at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 05:36:09 PST 2001

If someone kept stock in the storage shed for a few months, I think
"live"stock would no longer be an applicable term.

Has anyone checked their animals for the dreaded hoof&mouth (or in some
cases
"foot-in-mouth") diseases or the "mad cow" epidemic.  I take it Mad Men of
Celtic descent (including Irish and Saxons) are -er-safe, or let's hope not
contagious?  Is there a vaccination?

Asa
***
But of course there is m'lady, it is beer and mead, mass quantities of such
are good for all that ales ye.

  Weylyn