[Loch-ruadh] Bids for Offices

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad2 at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 11:49:58 PDT 2001

--- "Cait & Ragnar (Rok?)" <james.crocker at verizon.net>
wrote:
> I don't think that I will be able to attend the
> meeting tonight.  Ragnar
> may not be able to make it either.  Our car is
> broken down.  Unless he
> can get a ride with Polydore?  I have emailed my
> letter of intent to the
> Central Regional Hospitaler.  I don't have my card
> yet.  I have sent off
> the form and asked for a potal confirmation.  I will
> have that for you
> ASAP.  Would you please email me privately and tell
> me what has been
> decided?  Thank you.
>
> Cait O'Hara

Polydore sometimes goes straight from work to downtown
rather than going home first on meeting nights - best
to call him and see if he's there.  He gets off around
mid-afternoon, so try him around 3:30 or 4pm.

Bids are supposed to close for the Hospitaler position
as of today, so since you've already sent off your bid
to MagD'Leigha you should be okay.  As Dana sent out
word that MagD'Leigha is in the hospital for gall
bladder surgery, it will probably be at least a few
days before she is able to get around to making her
decision.  She or I will let you know as soon as
possible.

Hope to see you soon.

Padraig

=====