[Loch-ruadh] Attention!

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 11:54:19 PDT 2001

Calling all Siege Engineers, Woodworkers,
Metalworkers, Artisans, Volunteers, people with
creative minds, People with strong backs,

The time has come to build the trebuchet we have been
discussing for over the past year.  Everyone who fits
into one of the categories above and more will be
needed to complete this task.

Later this afternoon I will send a message to this
list detailing several things that need to be hammered
out before and during construction of this engine.

It is my intention to set up a discussion forum on
yahoogroups as to not clutter this email list with a
mountain of information that doesn't apply to
everyone.  Weekly updates on trebuchet progress will
be sent to this list.

If you are at all interested in the design,
construction, testing, refining, and combat use of
this trebuchet please stay tuned to this list for an
upcoming message about the trebuchet.

-Ld Bjorn inn Kvensami
Siege Marshal of Loch Ruadh and Elfsea