[Loch-ruadh] Wandering Bardic's gone a-wanderin'!

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu May 3 12:23:19 PDT 2001

Bonjour mes amis, cousins et cousines!

After some reflection last night at Jo-Jo's following Populace, it was
decided that it would be a good idea to postpone Wandering Bardic one week
to allow us to:

1. find a site without having to impose upon Laird Caerell again
2. hold it without it being on such short notice
3. inform those without email access
4. attend Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame without blinding headaches,
because as you know, most of us bards do partake a wee bit at bardics.

Sharlyne Lockhart of Glaslyn and her friend, Cian Oi Owenacht, have
graciously offered to host the next Wandering Bardic at their home on the
banks of Lake Worth.