[Loch-ruadh] Where Do You Live?

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu May 3 12:41:47 PDT 2001

Dana Mac an Ghabhann
Paid member # 51509
Zip Code 76126

-----Original Message-----
From: loch-ruadh-admin at ansteorra.org
[mailto:loch-ruadh-admin at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Padraig Ruad
O'Maolagain
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 1:33 PM
To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Loch-ruadh] Where Do You Live?

I am going over the membership roster by zip codes
that I sent to Corporate for, and some of our members
seem to be conspicuously absent.  I want to check this
roster against our actual populace.  If you consider
yourself to be a member of the Canton of Loch Ruadh,
please send me an email with your SCA name, zip code
and whether you are a paid or unpaid member.  If
others in your family (spouse, significant other,
children) are members, you can include their
information along with yours.

Many thanks,
Padraig

=====