[Loch-ruadh] Tavern at Defender

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 09:17:53 PDT 2001

--- Jane Sitton <jane.sitton at radioshack.com> wrote:
> > We adhere to proper food handling in either case.
>
> > Dana
>

> As in, if you handle money, you don't handle food,
> correct?
>
> What is required to obtain a food handler's license?
>
> Has a site been selected yet for Defender?
>
> Madelina

More along the lines of, if you handle money, you
wash/sanatize your hands before handling food, but
yeah, that's the basic idea.

There is a course run by the city for a FH license -
I'll try to find out when and where.

They've narrowed it down to two sites - one I believe
is Tanglewood Forest (private, no FH issues), and I
don't know what the other one is.  Afan said she's
inform us once she and Medb have made the decision.

Padraig

=====
Nunc est bibendum