[Loch-ruadh] Tavern at Defender

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sun May 6 08:26:15 PDT 2001

Since I have worked the tavern in the past, I feel I can add my two cents,
here.  Bice is right about needing a lot of water.  Wash and Dries are good
for hands but not for utensils, and electricity, etc... should be a
consideration.  When a site is found, we can decide.  Remember!  It all has
to be transported, assembled, disassembled and returned.  Sometimes the
money made is not enough for all the work involved.
Gwenllian