[Loch-ruadh] Trebuchet project(long)

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 8 16:38:45 PDT 2001

Perhaps we should just save some money and use gold? It is about twice as heavy
as lead.

More seriously, does anybody know anybody that works for a tire dealer? If we
can find a source, used wheel weights are about the best bet.
Might be more practical to call a scrap metal dealer and see what we can get
lead for.  Or wheel weights in bulk. They are an alloy, but for weights, our
lead need not be pure.
PP