[Loch-ruadh] Trebuchet project (long)

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Tue May 8 21:07:26 PDT 2001

At 06:16 PM 5/8/01 -0700, you wrote:

>Apparently yahoo groups was having system problems
>yesterday and that may have been the cause of your
>problems.  try it again, it should work now.

Not meaning to be a smart a--, I too had trouble getting connected with
yahoo yesterday.  But I found out that Yahoo is based in California and
about the time I was having trouble was when they were having some rolling
blackouts, according to the news.  It showed rush hour traffic backed up
for blocks because the lights were out.  I had this happen once before
already so there may be something to it.  OR I may be way out there
somewhere in space.

Bicé