[Loch-ruadh] Officer's meeting

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Wed May 9 13:42:08 PDT 2001

At this moment, my Jeep is on the mechanics lift undergoing surgery - a
simple oil change has gone to replacing an oil sensor, to replacing the
alternator (not cheap!) to tracking down a few other problems (if it had been
a horse, the vet would have shot and put it out of its misery).  Soooooo

Unless I can hitch a ride to officer's this evening, doesn't look like I will
be attending.
Please contact me at 817-263-4716 or email if there are any knights rescuing
ladies in distress going by the Hulen/Gradbury area.

Thanks

Asa