[Loch-ruadh] Lost and found at A Knight's Tale demo...

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 21:18:50 PDT 2001

No no, it's ok... he recognized that he lost the item
this time.  Part of the reason why the Ransom
Consortium went through with it's plan was the fact
that Sluggy remained completely oblivious to the fact
that he had left his arms and armor at practice.
Moreover, he had sworn an oath to keep his arms and
armor ready at all times-thus carelessly leaving his
arms and armor was a direct violation of the oath.  No
such oath was taken about his armor repair kit. --at
least to my knowledge...

-Bjorn
Mastermind of the Ransom Consortium