[Loch-ruadh] Padraig's Surgery

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad2 at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 21:06:45 PDT 2001

--- Donna Wallis <mama_mac at airmail.net> wrote:
> Does anyone know what time our "fearless leader"
> Padraig is scheduled for
> surgery today?
>
> Dana

Here I am, alive and well.

Well, they originally told me it would be around 9,
but I didn't actually go into the operating room until
nearly 11.  The procedure only took about 45 minutes,
and I woke up from the anesthesia about 1pm.  I was
able to leave about an hour later, and Amber drove me
home.  The doctor told me no lifting, bending or
stretching, and I go back to see him next Tuesday for
my followup.  I've been in kind of a daze since then
(so what else is new?), but I've finally woken up a
bit.  Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and
prayers, and I will see you all soon.

Padraig

=====
Nunc est bibendum