[Loch-ruadh] Going to Dragon's Fire Guardian

Lady Simone Ui'Dunlainghe lady_simone at code-works.com
Wed May 16 01:56:50 PDT 2001

It does not have to be way to early in the Morning. Morning Court will
be around 10ish to accommodate those who are daytriping according to the
tentative schedule of activities the archery  will be starting after
morning court

Just let us know if the gear cant make it. so the autocrat can try to
secure an alternative source.

Simone