[Loch-ruadh] Logan's surgery - part 2

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri May 18 10:30:00 PDT 2001

Bonjour, mes amis!

Logan's surgery was cancelled today.  This, after I got up at 4 a.m. to get
everyone up and dressed in time to get him there by 6 a.m.  So he got to
ride the train back to the airport (since it doesn't go all the way to
Richland Hills until the afternoon), and take the airporter bus back
downtown to fetch the car.

The operation hasn't been rescheduled yet, but should be some time soon.

So we may be out at the Tor's event this weekend afterall.  If Logan doesn't
have the surgery next week, we'll probably make it to Warlord.  So bring
your money!  We'll probably have a table of iron work at both events.

Many thanks for the well wishes, anyway.  We'll save 'em & use 'em for the
actual surgery!

Madelina