[Loch-ruadh] sci-fi collection

Kamile122155 at aol.com Kamile122155 at aol.com
Mon May 21 07:34:29 PDT 2001

greetings to all of my loch-ruadh family,
   i have a whole room of  old sci-fi books  that i am  going to take to
half-price books at the end of this week if i can't find someone who  wants
them- mostly fantsy scifi-  some of the authurs are bradley, blish , eddings
, bear,moorcock- just to name a few- a very few- there  are around 1,000 or
more- some are extensive if not compleate works of the  authur-mostly
paperback, but there are lots of hardbacks available also- i am looking to
downsize  my extensive collection and raise money to paint my house- so i am
starting with the books- if you are interested, please contact me-
kamile122155 at aol.com we miss all of you-
                                                               edwin & kamile