[Loch-ruadh] sci fi collection

Kamile122155 at aol.com Kamile122155 at aol.com
Mon May 21 16:19:56 PDT 2001

 dear interested parties;
 i have all of the authurs you asked about-mostly paperback, but a fair
ammount of hard back also- frankly, i don't know what prices to ask for- so
just come make me an offer for what you want. i am usually home in the
afternoons and evenings- i live in arlington and am in the loch ruadh
directory- you could call me and we could set up a time to come -that way
would be easier - thanks for responding-edwin &kamile