[Loch-ruadh] Award Recommendations for Lughnasad

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu May 24 14:03:37 PDT 2001

It is time once again to submit award recommendations for Lughnasad.  Remember, the only way that anyone gets an award is if someone points out to Their Majesties that John Doe or Jane Roe has done some outstanding work and really should be recognized for it.

Who can be recommended for what, and who already has awards, I hear you ask?

Why, just go to this link

http://y42.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/padraig_ruad/lst?&.dir=/Misc.+SCA&.src=bc&.view=l

and take a look at my article on Award Recommendations, and the Loch Ruadh Order of Precedence that I have just put up.

Also, please check the OP to make sure that it has all of your awards and that the information already there is correct.  Please send me any corrections and additions (and I know there are some people that aren't even in the OP list who have awards) to me privately at padraig_ruad at irishbard.com, and I will update it.

If you have any questions on award recommendations and how to write them, just let me know, and I will be glad to help out.

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum