[Loch-ruadh] Home safely

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 19:01:59 PDT 2001

To the most gracious and chivalrous laird....

I am glad that ye and the bairns are home safe....and how did
Cormick fare the day....

I wish to thank you for doing me the gracious honor of being my
defender and champion for the day.... no finer laird could any
scot lady want..... you fought valiantly and died well....

and tis a shame I could not have stayed aroon to help resurect

Take care and be safe in all yer battles me laird...for yer a
fine mon Caerell MacDomnaill.... pure dead brilliant....;-)

At your service
Sharlyne Lockhart of Glaslyn