[Loch-ruadh] Literary abuse

Rozell, Baron Baron.Rozell at enron.com
Tue May 29 08:53:42 PDT 2001

here are a couple of ideas I've been chuckling about for the past couple
of days at work. I thought I would share since some of you might find
these funny too....

"Bear's Bookshine... chapters powerful enough to not only open your mind
but you can put it in your gas tank and drive for 20 miles on it."

<in an announcers voice>
"***newsflash at 11**:  Another 'Cracked-spine house', otherwise known
as a library, was raided today. several thousand books, magazines, and
literary paraphenalia were seized... The street value was estimated to
be in the thousands... During the raid, the librarian was caught
red-handed wearing reading glasses.  When questioned she said the doctor
had prescribed it all for her arthritis....."

<in a politicians voice>
"I tried reading a chapter back in college, but I swear I didn't open my
eyes...."

Then of course the obligitory poster:
<picture of an egg>
"this is your brain"

<picture of a book>
"This is a book"

<picture of cracked egg on book>
"This is your brain on books...Just say no to Literary abuse..."