[Loch-ruadh] event sites confirmed?

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu May 31 08:21:38 PDT 2001

Madelina wrote:

>Bonjour mes amis!
>
>Does anyone know if the Camp Burnet site has been confirmed for Lughnasad?
>
>What about the Defender site?  Has there been an editorial decision yet?
>
>Amicalement,
>Madelina the ever curious (just trying to plan ahead, actually)

While we have Wilim Penbras talking with the people who are in charge of Burnett, I am not holding out much hope that they will change their minds about letting us use it.

We have the First Monday site in Canton reserved, and used it last year to great success.  My planning at the moment is based on the belief that we will be there again this year.  It does offer some advantages:  some shade, the bath house, plenty of electricity and running water.  At the least, we can run fans and put up misting sprayers to help deal with the August heat.  And everybody in the Kingdom knows how to get there, I think.  :)

BTW, does anyone have an inflatable pool we can put up?  If we fill it up and dump in a few bags of ice, it would make a most refreshing foot bath.

I have not heard of a firm decision on the site for Defender yet.

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum