[Loch-ruadh] Where Do You Live?

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Thu May 3 20:44:25 PDT 2001

Heheheehe....try to fit this zip-code in your map...75089.  Until I find
another group to associate with, I guess I still consider myself a member of
the canton.  Considering that I've never actually lived within any of the
zip codes covered by the canton of Loch Ruadh, this one is as good as any :)

Laird Sean of Argyll
Paid member of the SCA
Wandering member of the canton of Loch Ruadh
House Mac an Ghabhann